Does your small business need a new website? Asset management system? Was it something you were saving for later down the track when budget allowed?
To start the new financial year off with something special, the Government are offering a new program which will provide eligible businesses with a grant of up to $15,000ex GST. This will help to boost small businesses hoping to ramp up their turnover, employment, skills and resilience. Successful applicants must co-contribute at least 30% of the total project costs.
We’ve helped a number of businesses leverage these grants in the past. Our team are ready to help you make the most of this opportunity.
To be eligible for this grant, the business should;
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an active Queensland Business Number (ABN) and registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of between $300,000 (minimum) and $600,000 (maximum) in the last financial year (2020–21)
- have a publicly reachable web presence to identify business operations (e.g. business website and/or social media pages)
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
How can ONGC help?
By contacting us today, we can assist you in identifying and preparing a quote to boost the area of your business that could most benefit from this grant. We will ensure that the quote encompasses the full package so you’re not struggling to make up the rest to meet the criteria.
We are expecting these grants to be very popular, so now is the time to get your paperwork ready! The guidelines, eligibility criteria and FAQs are all available at www.business.qld.gov.au/business-boost
Applications open at 9am on Friday 30 July 2021. The application form will be available on this date. Get in touch now, to discuss how we can help you to boost your business and take advantage of this rare opportunity.