Advantages of a Software Based IP Phone System
Communication is key for all businesses to succeed and a major part of your business communication needs is your phone system. Typically business phone systems are expensive and require specific proprietary hardware and phone plans. A software-based IP phone system uses your existing local area network (LAN), which replaces the need for the proprietary hardware phone systems (PBX / PABX).
ONGC Systems uses and recommends 3CX’s software based IP phone system which is based on the SIP standard, making it easier to manage and allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware). A software-based IP phone system offers many benefits:
- Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
- Far less expensive to purchase and expand than a hardware-based PBX / PABX
- Improve productivity with presence, desktop based call control and extension management
- No need for separate phone wiring – phones use the computer network, easy hot desking!
- Deliver mobility by allowing employees to work from home using a remote extension
- Choose between popular IP hardware phones or softphones – no vendor lock in
- Receive & make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP Gateways or cards
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or Skype Connect!
3CX Phone systems
3CX Phone System for Windows is a software based PBX for Windows that works with SIP standard based IP Phones, SIP trunks and VoIP Gateways to provide a full PBX solution – without the inflated cost and management headaches of an ‘old style’ PBX. Used by more than 30,000 companies globally, 3CX has been recognized for its innovation and cutting-edge technology.
For more information on the products ONGC Systems can provide to your business please contacts us.