GOLD COAST AND BRISBANE MANAGED I.T. SERVICES & SUPPORT
Evolve Your Communications With 3CX Phone System for Windows
3CX Phone System for Windows is a software based PBX for Windows that works with SIP standard based IP Phones, SIP trunks and VoIP Gateways to provide a full PBX solution – without the inflated cost and management headaches of an ‘old style’ PBX. Used by more than 30,000 companies globally, 3CX has been recognized for its innovation and cutting-edge technology.
Easy Installation and Management
Because 3CX runs on Windows, it is easily installed and managed by Windows IT administrators without the need for special telecom or Linux skills. It’s preconfigured to work with popular IP Phones, VoIP Gateways and SIP trunks saving you the hassle of having to configure and manage these devices.
- No need for extensive telecom knowledge or training
- Open Standards – Vendor independent
- Central Control from the 3CX Management Console
- Choose from popular IP Phones, VoIP Gateways, SIP Trunks
Take your Extension Anywhere
3CX includes clients for smartphones and Mac or Windows laptops that allow users to use their office extension from anywhere, seamlessly integrated as if they were in the office. Not only are all calls to the office free of charge, but employees can leverage one single number and make a professional impression.
- Take your extension everywhere you go
- All calls are free of charge – slash your mobile phone bills
- Increase productivity – work from anywhere
- One number – Don’t give out your personal mobile number
Halve your Telephone Bill and Increase Sales
With 3CX, companies can reduce their telephone costs by up to 80%, by leveraging SIP trunks, WebRTC and free calling to remote extensions and offices, and reduce the number of fixed telephony lines. With the CRM integration, agents get a customer name rather than a number.
- Save on call costs by lowering mobile & customer service number bills
- Easily add and remove extensions – no per user license
- Know who’s calling with CRM integration -increase customer satisfaction
- Leverage existing hardware, wiring and low cost open standard hardware
10 Advantages of 3CX Phone System
- Software based: Easy to install & manage
- Inexpensive to buy and expand
- Work from anywhere with iOS & Android clients
- Leverage existing IT infrastructure & Server hardware
- Save on your phone bill with SIP Trunks & Mobile / Remote clients
- Integrated video conferencing using WebRTC
- Better customer service with advanced call queues
- Integrate with CRM & Accounting software
- Standards based – use popular IP Phones, SIP Trunks
- Click 2 Call from your website
If you are needing additional features the Pro version might be for you. Click here to find out more.
OFFICE 365 FREE TRIAL
During the initial set up, of our new practice, ONGC was brilliant in getting the stuff here, getting it all setup, getting it installed and dealing with my constant lists. I would call Steve 2 -3 times a day and nothing was ever a big issue for them. We are now trying to work around some pretty archaic ways of doing things to achieve what we want and ONGC has been a valuable partner in helping us deliver that.BRIAN CORFF – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER AT KINDSIGHT
Scope Business Solutions has been involved with a number of complete medical practice setups over the past 7 years and while there is a lot involved in setting up a successful practice, Technology is a large part of it. Myself and my clients have chosen to work alongside ONGC for many of these setups due to their experience in the medical arena. ONGC has been able to provide an I.T. solution to not only meet the needs of clients but also to provide the most up to date advice on technology and cloud-based environments. The team are highly skilled and provide constant support throughout the entire process.SUE POCOCK – OWNER – SCOPE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
We haven’t had any issues since ONGC have been looking after us, which was just over a year ago. Being a basic user of technology I find It great that the team at ONGC understands that not everyone is I.T. savvy. They explain the issue and fix the problem in “plan” language or is it “dumb it down” just so I can understand.JAN – PRACTICE MANAGER AT ADVANCED SURGICAL & SKIN CANCER